CLINIC GUIDELINE (Updated 8/26/2022)
It has been over 2 years since the COVID pandemic started. We are modifying our clinic policy as the situation changes.
1. LIMITED ENTRANCE PERMITTED FOR APPOINTMENTS.
2. CURBSIDE SERVICE ONLY FOR MEDICINE AND FOOD PICK UP.
- PLEASE CALL 513-424-6241 UPON ARRIVAL. We ask that you wait in your car until a room is available.
- ONLY ONE ADULT MAY COME DURING AN EXAM. If multiple owners arrive, we ask that you choose a delegate, or switch to curbside service.
- WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU WEAR A MASK.
- CURBSIDE SERVICE IS STILL AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
We recommend that you call in advance to have the medicine or food ready for you. Please call 513-424-6241 upon arrival and we will bring your purchase to you curbside.
3. CURBSIDE SERVICE ONLY FOR TECH APPOINTMENTS.
Clients may not enter with pets.
4. PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT IF YOU ARE ILL, OR IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO ANY ILLNESS.
5. WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
In order to better serve our existing patients, we are unable to accept new clients at this time. However, we will gladly see new pets for the existing clients.
Yayoi Cook, DVM - Owner of Blue Ball Vet Clinic